Monday, April 8, 2013

Handmade Schmutz watches

S c h m u t z   W a t c h e s 
Over a year ago, my friend Lee Dowell approached me with this quite incredible idea of creating hand- painted dials by local artists.  Over the past couple of months we have worked to create our finished pieces that can be found on this kickstarter  website. We are committed to create a unique, one-of-a-kind timepieces, that is affordable and accessible for everyone.  My hand painted watches can be found on the kickstarted website.  Thanks for all of your support and love! We are so very excited. 



Painting dials in my little studio. 
               One of my hand-painted dials in a finished watch.
                          Lee assembling the pieces by hand.






4 comments

  1. SO cool! I don't wear watches because they get in the way for me, but I love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .
    find open deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. men’s watches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. other

    ReplyDelete

Ellie Hansen Newell. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.