Tuesday, November 27, 2012

In the mean time.... Someone got hitched!!

Yes it has been a while since I've blogged.... and for a good reason! I've been busy planning a wedding! I have been married for 3 months now and getting married has been the best decision I have ever made. I keep on telling people that I am obsessed with being married to the point where I want to go and travel the world teaching seminars on marriage. I HIGHLY recommend it. hahah  Here are some pictures for those of you who couldn't make it to the wedding. It was incredible having so many people I love all in one place!  I love watching family come together and seeing our little family grow. I am so blessed. I can't even express in words. 
 


 






oh. my. word. i have the cutest husband in the world!
                  

3 comments

  1. oh cool. I forgot you had a blog. is it going to be all art stuff on here or are you going to mix in life happenings too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its going to be mostly my art work- but some life happenings as well. I just had to post about my wedding bc that is my excuse of not posting any artwork forevs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos and obviously I love you and your husband. I am looking forward to seeing more of your art work!

    ReplyDelete

Ellie Hansen Newell. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.